Radon5 a design and development agency based in Kochi, Kerala (established in 2016) and we are looking for a WordPress developer to join our team.
You should be comfortable working in a startup environment. We are a very small team and you will have a huge say in the direction of the company.
Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking PSD/XD files from our design team and creating pixel perfect, responsive, cross-browser tested, and perfectly functioning WordPress websites.
- Converting design files into custom WordPress themes (if you have experience with developing WordPress sites from scratch, using Advanced Custom Fields, etc. that’s a big plus in our book).
- Setting up eCommerce websites using WooCommerce.
- Setting up membership websites and online learning platforms using WordPress.
- Maintain client websites and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- HTML and CSS coding knowledge/experience
- Basic knowledge of PHP and JS
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Good eye for aesthetics and a strong attention to detail
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator or similar programs to aid in creating visual designs is not a requirement but is a big plus.
- Experience using a responsive front-end framework (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Knowledge of a version control system like Git
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize, analyze and prioritize workload effectively and efficiently, under minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
Experience:We prefer a minimum 1 year of experience, but freshers can also be considered if you have a good knowledge of HTML and CSS and ready to learn.
The work location will be Kochi. Our office is located at Heavenly Plaza, Vazhakkala, Kakkanad. We are also ready to offer 1 month remote trial if you would like to try working with us before relocating.
Working Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (Mon to Fri)
If you want to join an environment where you will constantly be challenged and given opportunities to grow in your field, we'd love to hear from you!